1. Security Deposit - A $1000.00 security deposit is required at time of booking, and a credit card on file. The security deposit may be used for any damage to the premises, personal property, extra cleaning, or excessive use of utilities. Guest liability is not limited to $1000.00. The combined total of water, gas and electric is not to exceed $200.00, any amount over $200.00 will be considered excessive.
2. PROCESSING FEE: A $59 Process Fee is charged monthly and is non-refundable.
3. PAYMENT OPTIONS: We accept MC / Visa, Traveler's Check, Cashiers Check. Personal/Business Checks need to be received 2 weeks prior to arrival. The balance is due upon arrival. No refunds will be given for early departure.
4. CLEANING FEES: A cleaning fee is required on each reservation. Cleaning Fees vary depending on property.
5. OCCUPANCY LIMITATIONS: Check in between 3-5 pm, Check out by 11am, unless previously arranged. Occupancy MUST NOT EXCEED number stated in either the occupancy agreement or the description of each rental unit. NO LARGE PARTIES PERMITTED IN ANY HOMES Should you misrepresent your group or gather too many people not registered at the home we can deny occupancy and NO REFUND will be given. If you are vacationing with another family and plan to share a vacation home or book more than one home, please make sure all guests are aware of the rental policies. NO SMOKING ALLOWED ON THE PREMISES AT ANYTIME.
6. PETS: Pets are allowed in designated homes only. If bringing a Pet, the Pet Polices are required to be signed as part of the Occupancy Agreement.
7. KEYS & GARAGE REMOTES: May be provided to the property upon check-in and must be returned to our office on checkout day. A $10 fee will be charged on all lost keys. A $100 fee will be charged for lost remotes.
8. REPAIRS: Notify our office IMMEDIATELY should anything in the home break or need attention. Every effort will be made to correct any needed repairs as soon as possible. Scenic Coast Property Management does not provide refunds for power outages, cable, internet, cellular service, hot tubs, or any other appliances or amenities that are not working.
9. TELEPHONES: Unlimited local calls only. NO long distance phone usage is permitted. Please provide your own credit card or purchase a pre-paid phone card to place long distance calls. Long distance is defined as any prefix except - 927 - 924 – 926 - 203.
10. CANCELLATION: Cancellation Fee is $1000 plus $59 non-refundable process fee.
DISCLAIMER: Scenic Coast Properties shall not be held responsible for damage or injury to Occupant/s or any other person/s - guest/s; Agent will not be held responsible for acts of theft, vandalism or other damages to Occupant/s or guest/s personal property that may occur on any property or any part thereof, or in common areas thereof. Occupant/s agree to hold agent and owner/s harmless for any claims of damage or injury no matter how caused. Every effort will be made to honor your reservation, but please understand there are some situations beyond our control. Should the property be unavailable for any reason, Scenic Coast Property Management reserves the right to relocate you to another similar property or refund your deposit.