SHORT TERM GUEST RENTAL POLICIES
SCENIC COAST PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
All our Homes
1. CHECK-IN TIME: After 3 p.m. LOCATION: 712 MAIN STREET - CAMBRIA.
LATE or EARLY check-in may be made by arrangement only.
2. CHECK-OUT TIME: By 11:00 a.m. or by arrangement.
UPON DEPARTURE: Please follow the directions outlined in your check-in agreement.
3. RATES: All rental prices are quoted on a daily or weekly basis and do not include applicable tax and fees. An 11% Transient Occupancy Tax is applicable to all homes in Cambria. The weekly rate is calculated at 6 times the daily rate - 1 day is free. A $39.00 processing fee is required on all reservations. An optional non-refundable Damage Waiver at the cost of $35 will be charged at the time of booking. The Damage Waiver waves your responsibility for accidental damage to the property up to $1000. This Damage Waiver does NOT cover intentional damage, excessive cleaning, or payment of fines. If you choose to opt out of the damage waiver a $500 security deposit will be required at the time of booking. A Damage Waiver is not available for bookings of 30 days or more, or bookings with pets. Rates are subject to change without notice.
4. CLEANING: Cleaning is charged as an extra and payable prior to or at check-in along with balance due. Any excessive cleaning charges will be charged to your credit card on file.
5. PAYMENTS: An advance rent deposit of $250 at time of booking for bookings under $600, and $450 for bookings over $600 is required at booking. We need to have a credit card on file and we accept Visa/MC. Balance may be paid at arrival.
Personal checks need to be received 2 weeks before arrival. $30 fee for any returned checks.
6. CANCELLATION: On cancellations made outside of 60 days before arrival, you will lose $150. For cancellations made inside of 60 days before arrival, you will lose the entire deposit.
7. OCCUPANCY LIMITATIONS: Occupancy MUST NOT EXCEED number stated in either the occupancy agreement or the description of each rental unit. NO LARGE PARTIES PERMITTED IN ANY HOMES UNLESS PREVIOUSLY ARRANGED WITH MANAGEMENT OFFICE. Should you misrepresent your group or gather too many people not registered at the home we can deny occupancy and NO REFUND will be given.
8. FURNISHINGS: PLEASE DO NOT rearrange any furnishings.
9. PETS: An additional nightly fee of $10 per dog is charged on pet friendly home and $500 Security Deposit.
10. KEYS: Will be provided upon check-in and must be returned to our office at checkout. A $5 fee for each lost key.
11. SMOKING: Please DO NOT SMOKE inside any of the properties.
12. REPAIRS: PLEASE notify our office IMMEDIATELY should anything in the home break or need attention. Every effort will be made to correct any needed repairs as soon as possible. Scenic Coast Property Management does not provide refunds for power outages, cable, internet, hot tubs, or any other appliances or amenities that are not working.
13. TELEPHONES: Unlimited local calls only. NO long distance phone usage is permitted. Please provide your own credit card or purchase a pre-paid phone card to place long distance calls. Long distance is defined as any prefix except - 927 – 924- 926. A $10 service fee, plus any toll charges, will apply on long distance calls.
DISCLAIMER: Scenic Coast Properties shall not be held responsible for damage or injury to tenant/s or any other person/s - guest/s; Agent will not be held responsible for acts of theft, vandalism or other damages to tenant/s or guest/s personal property that may occur on any property or any part thereof, or in common areas thereof. Tenant/s agree to hold agent and owner/s harmless for any claims of damage or injury no matter how caused. Every effort will be made to honor your reservation, but please understand there are some situations beyond our control. Should the property be unavailable for any reason, Scenic Coast Property Management reserves the right to relocate you to another similar property or refund your deposit.
rates are shown in US dollars. Rates subject
to change without notice