MONTHLY VACATION GUEST RENTAL POLICIES
Scenic Coast Property Management
1. Security Deposit - A security deposit is required of $1000.00, and a credit card on file. This is to cover any damage to the premises, personal property, excessive cleaning, or excessive use of utilities. The combined total of water, gas and electric is not to exceed $200.00, any amount over $200.00 will be considered excessive. Guest liability is not limited to $1000.00. Due to the severe drought situation here in Cambria, water is allocated at 2 units per household per month. There is a heavy surcharge for over usage. A unit is equal to 748 gallons of water, 50 gallons per day. We will record the water meter readings upon arrival and departure. Please try to conserve our precious resource WATER.
2. PAYMENT OPTIONS: MC / Visa, Traveler's Check, Cashiers Check, Personal/Business Check (2 weeks prior to arrival), or Money Order. The balance is due and payable within 30 days of your arrival. No refunds will be given for early departure or fewer guests after the home is occupied.
3. CLEANING FEES: A cleaning fee is required on each reservation. Housekeeping is required every 30 days and charged to guest. The balance is due and payable within 30 days of your arrival. No refunds will be given for early departure or fewer guests after the home is occupied.
4. OCCUPANCY LIMITATIONS: Check in 3pm, Check out 11 am, unless previously arranged. Occupancy MUST NOT EXCEED number stated in either the occupancy agreement or the description of each rental unit. NO LARGE PARTIES PERMITTED IN ANY HOMES Should you misrepresent your group or gather too many people not registered at the home we can deny occupancy and NO REFUND will be given. If you are vacationing with another family and plan to share a vacation home or book more than one home, please make sure all parties are aware of the rental policies. PLEASE DO NOT move any furnishings. NO SMOKING ALLOWED IN ANY HOME.
5. PETS: In addition, some homes require an additional fee for a pet. A Pet Addendum to be signed with contract. Local kennels are in town for your convenience.
6. KEYS: Will be provided to the property upon check-in and must be returned to our office on checkout day. A $5 fee will be charged on all LOST KEYS.
7. REPAIRS: PLEASE notify our office IMMEDIATELY should anything in the home break or need attention. Every effort will be made to correct any needed repairs as soon as possible. Scenic Coast Property Management does not provide refunds for power outages, cable, internet, hot tubs, or any other appliances or amenities that are not working.
8. TELEPHONES: Unlimited local calls only. NO long distance phone usage is permitted. Please provide your own credit card or purchase a pre-paid phone card to place long distance calls. Long distance is defined as any prefix except - 927 - 924 - 926. A $10 service fee, plus any toll charges.
9. CANCELLATION: fee is $500. Refunds of the balance of deposit will be made with at least a 60 DAY prior notice to check in. If cancellation is made within 60 of arrival, you will be charged 50% of the total rent for your booking.
DISCLAIMER: Scenic Coast Properties shall not be held responsible for damage or injury to tenant/s or any other person/s - guest/s; Agent will not be held responsible for acts of theft, vandalism or other damages to tenant/s or guest/s personal property that may occur on any property or any part thereof, or in common areas thereof. Tenant/s agree to hold agent and owner/s harmless for any claims of damage or injury no matter how caused. Every effort will be made to honor your reservation, but please understand there are some situations beyond our control. Should the property be unavailable for any reason, Scenic Coast Property Management reserves the right to relocate you to another similar property or refund your deposit.